2e Tuesday: slight delay….

Not that I’ve been great at getting these out on Tuesday, anyway, but this week I was really trying hard!!

However, today I’ve been running around preparing for some nasty weather. And on the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, nasty means we’re holed up in our house for the next few days, with or without power. The kid in me is excited! The mom in me is freaking out a little bit, wanting to make sure we’re prepared for this:


They give us an 80% chance that it will hit, which are pretty good odds. So…if we are holed up here together then I’ll just write it tomorrow while we watch the snow fall. Unless there’s no power, in which case I’m putting everyone in the car and driving south until we hit Mexico. In that case, it may be a while before you hear from me again. I don’t think they have internet access on the beach.